|Job Ref:||204561261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£27000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Building Service Engineer|
Are you an experienced building services engineer?
Do you want to work for a reputable and growing organisation?
My client is a FTSE 250 business providing facilities management service for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £2bn and a reputation for being the best in their industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a static role where you will be acting as part of a team of 4 building service engineers during any shift who will be reporting to the shift supervisor (continental shift pattern- effectively working just half of the year). This position has become available due to an internal progression of the previous position holder and we are looking to recruit immediately.
Role Objectives & Responsibilities
* The PPM of Electrical & Mechanical services within the building
* The day to day operation & reactive maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical services
* Provide first line of liaison with clients
Qualification & skills required
* 17th edition (perferable)
* Electrical maintenance/fault finding experience eg. Control panels and lighting systems
* F-gas or nvq level 2 hewating and ventilation
* HVAC maintenance and fault finding experience including; Fan coil units, AHU's
* Previous experience of a similar maintenance/fault finding role within a commercial environment
In return, you will receive; Competitive salary + pension scheme + 25 days holiday + Opportunity for x2 pay overtime