|Job Ref:||204561236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Besthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
Horizon Search & Selection are currently seeking a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer for a truly brilliant Manufacturing Company based in Attleborough, Norfolk. The company have been trading for over 40 years and are currently seeking a candidate to bridge a skills shortage within the small Maintenance team. As such we require a well-rounded knowledge of manufacturing equipment and previous experience within a similar role. |
The successful candidate will have responsibility of carrying out planned and breakdown maintenance as well as a Project Engineering service for CNC wood and metal work machinery. Other duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provision of repair, maintenance, fault finding and overhaul for plant machinery and buildings
• Planned maintenance activities whilst causing minimal disruption to production
• Complete risk assesments as required
• Electrical testing
• Sourcing of maintenance equipment and machine parts within budgetary constraints
In order to be considered for this role is it essential that you have previous experience within a multi-skilled manufacturing/ maintenance environment. Skills and attributes include:
• HNC with a relevant subject
• Diagnostic skills with electronic/electrical issues with CNC machinery
• Mechanical and Electrical Skills and ideally also Electronic and PLC experience
• Some experience with Facilities Maintenance
• Excellent fault finding skills
Soft skills required for this position include the ability to work autonomously or within a team. Excellent communication skills. If you are an enthusiastic and hands-on engineer who is keen to develop new skills within a Maintenance Engineering Environment.
To be considered for this position, please apply through our website or alternatively email Emma Butcher with an up-to-date copy of your CV today.
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on (Apply online only).
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs