|Job Ref:||204561134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. A Site Supervisor is required to oversee the contract budget and P&L and to ensure financial objectives are met within a critical environment building. |
* To successfully manage and challenge on resources with assistance of the Senior Engineers and site technicians to ensure delivery of service excellence, high standards of maintenance and statutory compliance across all planned and reactive mechanical, electrical, equipment and fabric maintenance.
* Utilising support from Managers, Supervisors and Engineers, ensure the day-to-day activities of labour, materials and sub-contractors are in compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental systems.
* Monitor, manage and evaluate hard services sub-contractor performance.
* Liaising with key personnel on building related issues.
Experience/ qualifications required:
* Must hold relevant and updated qualification in their specialist field.
* Experience supervising Mechanical, Electrical, Fabric and Boiler jobs.
* Must have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role which can be demonstrated
* Good man management skills
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications. WORD, EXCEL ETC
* Good knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety
* Must be self-motivated and be a team player.
* Should have a "Can Do" approach and portray a positive attitude