|Job Ref:||204560994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£15000 - £25000/annum £15-25K depending on experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
CNC Machinist / Programmer |
• Salary c£25k
• 39 Hours per week
• Overtime Available
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Machinist to join a very well established business based in Cambridge.
• Providing CNC (milling and Turning) this is a setting and operating role with Fanuc programming
Primary Job functions
• Operation of inspection equipment to check produced items to required standard, ultimately to customer drawings.
• Maintenance and housekeeping of CNC and manual machines.
• Liaise with suppliers to source material required.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate proven experience and successful track record in Programming and operating CNC milling and Turning machines.
• Level 2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
• Level 2 Award in Engineering (Specialist: Manufacturing Engineering)
• Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations
• Level 2/3 (NVQ) Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• CNC Milling and Turning machines (Fanuc controlled), inspection and measurement using manual gauges
• Candidates with Heidenhain experience would be at a distinct advantage
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position