|Job Ref:||204560877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Systems Engineer |
Hatfield - £Excellent, Holiday, Pension, Health plus much more..
This leading organisation utilises innovative and sophisticated engineering to deliver world leading systems and solutions. As Systems Engineer with this award winning company you will have hands-on involvement at the design of architecture, systems analysis and integration stages to ensure the on-going systems best practice of these complex electro-mechanical systems development.
Working throughout the product lifecycle from requirements definitions to integration and on in to through life engineering, activities will include;
• Architecture definitions of new products
• Customer requirements into system and sub-system specifications.
• Tolerance studies and system modelling
• Stage gate reviews
• Patenting of new products
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
• Engineering or Scientific Degree
• Experience of system engineering in new product development environment
• Experience of system engineering tools including FBDs, Flows, V-models
• Experience in structured problem solving e.g. - ishikawa diagrams, management by fact process, FMEAs
• Understanding of product reliability and reliability testing is desirable