|Job Ref:||204560856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£32000/annum overtime, benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
£32,000 SALARY + OVERTIME + BENEFITS
We now have a brilliant opportunity for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join an internationally recognised manufacturer at their site in Basildon, Essex.
Joining a well-established Engineering team, the successful Maintenance Engineer will enhance routine, planned maintenance and provide specialist Electrical skills.
* Reactive and planned maintenance activity on a variety of process manufacturing equipment
* Fault finding on PLCs - mainly Siemens S7
* Providing electrical expertise on routine maintenance, breakdowns and electrical installations
* Maintain and promote excellent Health and Safety standards
* Ensure in-house maintenance and stores systems are up to date
* Minimum time served apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Experience in a fast paced, manufacturing environment in a similar role
* Ideal industry experience would be food/beverage/automotive/construction products/packaging/print or other FMCG environments
* Able to fault find/diagnose on PLCs and other electrical equipment
* IT literate
This is a brand new position for the company and provides an excellent opportunity for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to use their expertise to make a significant impact.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy