|Job Ref:||204560737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
CCTV Engineer - Manchester Region - £22,000-25,000 per annum - World class security solutions organisation + Overtime + Bupa + Pension + 28 days holiday including stats |
Cordant Recruitment are representing a global specialist that provides state-of-the-art customised security systems UK wide to homes, businesses and public sector organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the security solutions sector. They have almost 3 million customers, employ 55,000 people in 2,800 locations worldwide and turn over £4 billion per annum.
They are a world class company supplying tailored solutions to homes, businesses and public sector organisations throughout the UK. The solutions are:
* Physical Protection (Gates, Shutters, Security Gates)
* Intruder Alarms (Visual Verification, Wireless)
* Fire Solutions (Fire Alarms, Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting)
* Access Control (Video Door Entry, Visitor Management)
* CCTV (IP Systems, Video analysis)
* Home Security service
The panels that they service and install include Schneider, Galaxy, Scantronic, Menvier, Aritech.
Due to significant new contract wins they are recruiting a permanent CCTV/Access Installation Engineer to cover the Manchester region.
The CCTV/Access Installation Engineer will:
* Install and modify CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry systems in line with regulatory standards, company Work Instructions and company specifications
* Be able to identify faults/issues with existing security systems and take the appropriate corrective actions.
* Have the ability to fully commission security systems in line with company standards and applicable regulatory standards.
Duties will include:
* Installing & modifying CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry systems in line with customer specifications
* Liaise with all necessary colleagues to achieve the objectives of this role.
* Manage company documentation ensuring its accurate completion and return to the relevant person
* Ensure productivity and quality of service is to the highest standards at all times.
* Be aware of health and safety on site and work in a professional manner at all times,
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
* The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a high level of confidence, self motivation and initiative and must have at least 2-3 years experience working with CCTV and Access Control systems.
* Experience of working with Genetec or Milestone would be essential.
* Experience of working with IP addressable systems and a good knowledge of networking would be an advantage.
Job Titles Considered: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Supervisor, Installation Engineer, Security Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Access Control Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Access Control Technician, CCTV Technician
If your are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss more in relation to this opportunity, please contact Rebekah Matthias on (Apply online only). Please also submit your CV.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy