|Job Ref:||204560012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
My client are a forward thinking manufacturing company who are a specialist in precision technologies and work into a number of different industries including medical, security, nuclear and space exploration.|
This is a hands-on role whereby the successful candidate will be expected to learn and develop the manufacturing processes within the Instrumentation department, assist with production planning and work with the development team to create new products and transition them into production.
Main Duties will include:
* Previous experience of process development in a high technology manufacturing environment
* Proven experience of prioritising work and meeting deadlines under pressure
* Knowledge of and work experience with quality management systems / MRP systems
* Experience in generating product/process specifications and technical documentation to underpin the development and production of products
Skills and Experience Required:
* Degree in Engineering or Applied Science/equivalent in a Scientific or Technical discipline
* Clean room experience
Location: Cambridge - however training will take place in Harlow with a transition to the new manufacturing plant within 6 - 9 months and so this should be taken into consideration when applying.
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri (37.5 hours per week)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this permanent vacancy