|Job Ref:||204559904||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£39000 - £46000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
My client is looking to recruit an asset engineer to develop the companies asset management strategies and investment plans.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for setting strategy on assets to the value of circa £5 billion and determining investment plans of up to £60M per year.
- Analyse and understand the condition, performance and whole life costs of above and below ground gas assets
- Develop asset management strategies that optimise the whole life cost of ownership for a range of gas transmission asset types
- Develop risk based methods (comprising failure modes and consequences) to assess the investment needs across the gas transmission network
- Develop strategic asset investment plans that demonstrate value through strategic options and scenario analysis
- Preparation and presentation of business cases
- Develop clear and timely scopes of work to delivery units and monitor delivery against investment plans
What we`re looking for:
Ideally we are looking for an individual with HND qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline (this is preferable but not essential) or relevant experience with an asset management background (in, for example, the gas, rail, water, electricity or any utilities sector) and preferably a member of an appropriate professional institute e.g. Institute of Asset Management.
Additional Skills required:
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective at stakeholder management, influencing and engagement
- Knowledge and practical experience of PAS55/ISO55000
- Asset management experience in the utility sector or other large scale infrastructure provider
- Knowledge of enterprise asset management systems, reporting and analytics
If you are looking to work with a blue chip strategic company in an exciting growth market and feel you meet the challenge then please contact me for more information
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies