|Job Ref:||204559644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wymington||Address:||Post Code:||NN10||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
The Role - Business Administration Apprentice|
Wykes Engineering is a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. We can offer an exciting and stable career within a varied working atmosphere and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly working environment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Administration Department for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our growing team.
Wykes Engineering is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is ready to kick start their career in a progressive Engineering Company. As a Business Administration Apprentice you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop within our business, whilst continuing to gain qualifications to support your career development. An enthusiasm and interest for working within an administrative office environment is key to the success of this role.
• Data preparation and input; ensuring all necessary checks and details are correct before data entry.
• Supporting the Administration Team where necessary; this may include welcoming clients, organising documentation and generating reports.
• Carry out business administrative duties on a daily basis; for example external communication with clients and suppliers.
• Working effectively with different internal departments to ensure the smooth and efficient running of daily operations.
• Undergo relevant training programs to aid your continual development within the role.
Experience/Qualities required for this role
• Trustworthy, conscientious and enthusiastic
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills - Written and verbal
• Good problem solving skills
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft word
• 5 GCSES minimum grade C (Maths and English)
Competitive within Industry