|Job Ref:||204559607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
PLC / Controls Engineer|
c£35,000 plus Excellent Benefits
A leading provider of control systems and capital equipment, this business provides bespoke solutions to customers in the industrial and manufacturing sector. Following a period of sustained growth they are now looking to recruit a talented Software / PLC programmer who can lead key projects from design to completion.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Accept ownership of most projects from Design to Completion
* Develop PLC operating code / software
* Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers
* Provide training and technical assistance to the Electrical Design and commissioning team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge of Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC's
* PLC programming on industrial machines
* Strong automation / control system knowledge
o Excellent benefits package
Suitable candidates should apply immediately to Richard Davies by sending your CV
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants