|Job Ref:||204559603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oakham||Address:||Post Code:||LE15||Salary:||£29683/annum salary increases after 6m then 1yr||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Role: Toolmaker (Plastics)|
Location: Oakham (LE15)
Salary £29,683.01 per annum,
• Increasing by £500 on successful completion of your 6-month probationary period
• A further £500 after 12 months.
• Overtime may be available once training complete.
• Work pattern - 4 days (6am - 6pm), 4 off
To repair and service the moulding machine tools, and related equipment, in a timely and efficient manner
• Build, repair and maintain tooling
• Work to fine tolerances.
• Prove tooling and troubleshoot until running acceptably - target of enable the tools to run "right first-time" in a production environment
• Able to understand technical drawings.
• Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues
• Maintenance of machinery on site.
• General tool making tasks
• To be flexible in a "breakdown" scenario.
• Time served toolmaker/ mechanical engineer.
• Experienced in the operation of toolmaking equipment, eg grinders, lathes, machining
• A base understanding on pneumatics and hydraulics
• Ability to understand technical drawings.
• Computer literate