|Job Ref:||204559593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Nicholas Associates Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Recruitment Division is currently recruiting for a Proposals Engineer for a longstanding client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Multi-National business.|
* Provide tele-sales support to customers in the form of written quotations.
* Provide technical support to customers and colleagues.
* Expedite quotations through the various IT systems as required.
* Maintain an up to date profile of outstanding live quotations through the various business systems.
* Maintain and maximise sales margins.
* Respond pro-actively to customers reasonable expectations.
* Promote the sale of site service work with customers whenever possible.
* Any other reasonable duties as required by the company.
Key Work & Co-operation Areas:-
* Customer liaison
* Aftermarket Sales & Proposals Team.
* Internal Stakeholders
* Aftermarket Policies & Procedures
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Should your background suit this position we would love to hear from you, please forward your CV asap or contact Joe Worthington on (Apply online only) for more information.
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information