|Job Ref:||204559584||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£36000 - £39000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
A tier 1 contractor has recently been awarded with a £23m Design & Build scheme for Network Rail.|
They require a Section Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis working on the
The works are spread over two separate rail routes heading North West and West of Reading
The scope is to generally modify existing stations with platform extensions, facilities alterations and some building works.
* Predominantly sub-contract management
* Able to write and update weekly programmes
* Able to write and check sub-contract works package plans
* Client facing as the works will interface with the public
* Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
* Experience working within a live Rail (Network Rail) environment, ideally with stations/platform experience
* Good IT skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below
Carmichael UK are an equal opportunities employer