|Job Ref:||204559465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Vehicle||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Installation and Commissioning Engineer - CHP / Generators|
Location - UK wide, required occasional travel to office in Yorkshire.
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 pa + Vehicle
My client, is a leading provider of Gas/CHP control system projects in the UK. They offer a full service includes feasibility studies, detailed design, project management, installation and commissioning. They are looking to recruit a Gas and CHP commissioning engineer to spearhead the Gas and CHP side of the business.
The position reports directly to the projects team, and has the core remit of increasing the ability to support the GAS/CHP projects they are quoting for.
* Fault diagnosis and rectification on generator control systems
* Installation of hardware to existing installations, including power and control cabling
* Modification of existing generator systems
* Testing to meet client and specification requirements
* Provision of instruction and training of engineers as appropriate
* Off site working
* Gen Tech / CHP experience in both gas and diesel generators
* Familiar with the principles of generator operation and synchronising
* Hold valid CSCs Card
* It is essential that the successful candidate is a specialist in this field and has a proven background in control systems and commissioning of gas engine equipment, a mechanical / electrical understanding is preferred.
* Experience of working with control and switch gear
* The ability to liaise with clients is essential, the candidate will be the face of the business during the installation and commissioning periods of the project.
* Self motivated
* Driving Licence
* Flexible with an ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to work under pressure
* Comfortable with working in a team / individually on and off site
* Ideally the successful candidate will have ComAp controller experience, but this is not essential. A working knowledge of AFR is a must.
* You will have to be prepared to cover the UK, occasionally Ireland and occasionally further afield as and when required.
If you would like to apply to this role please contact Richard Nield on (Apply online only) or send your CV