|Job Ref:||204559415||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£16800 - £35000/annum Bonus Scheme available||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
We are currently looking for Installation Assistants for a large distribution company based in Hemel Hempstead with an immediate start.|
•Supporting Installer with necessary checks prior to leaving site, checking appliances against manifests, correct PPE is ready, paperwork is ready and all relevant items in place
•Assist in driving to and from site where necessary
•Carry out pre-installation checks on plots; including live services and kitchens completed
•Assist Installer with installation of appliances/kitchens ensuring all work complies with training and installation instructions
•Follow instructions from Installer at all times carrying out other duties diligently
•Ensuring plots are left in same condition as they were found prior to leaving site. Support with any admin required signing off any paperwork necessary
Skills and Attributes
In order to fulfill this role the following skills and attributes are required:
•Cares about people
•Takes pride in appearance and reputation
•Shows respect for others, recognising customers authority
•Able to listen, understand instructions and strictly adhering to them
•Literate with a good knowledge of English both verbal and written communicating clearly to colleagues and customers
•Demonstrates excellent time keeping skills
•Able to deal with physical demands including lifting, moving multiple appliances and driving daily. Requires high energy levels, good stamina and hard working
•Friendly, calm and positive at all times
•Full UK driving licence (3 points max)
•CSCS card is absolutely essential
•Ability to problem solve
Salary for this role is £16k-£18k per annum
Working 5 days a week Monday - Friday with very occasional Saturday work
45 hour contract
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down
THE GOOD BITS!!!!.................
- If an employee works a whole year without taking any sick leave then an additional 2 days will be awarded to their annual holiday entitlement for the following year.
- From 2 Years' Permanent Continuous Service = Healthshield or similar Cash benefit plan
- From 5 Years' Permanent Continuous Service = Full Health Insurance. The value of this benefit is capped at £600per annum & an excess maybe payable on claims made.
- Paid holiday entitlement - 20 days per annum plus end of year breaks plus the 8 normal bank/public holidays (pro rata for part time employees and those who start after April).
- Pension Scheme
- Bi yearly events - most recently a Bbq for whole company and their partners, which included a projected film.
- Wellness weeks during peak periods to support and help reduce stress. Includes Pastry mornings, fruit mornings, company walks, an ice cream van turning up to deliver to all employees. Field staff receive breakfast vouchers for Greggs.
- We get involved in lots of charity events, including Push it for Peace, Macmillan cake mornings, Brave the shave - 2 ladies recently shaved off their hair to raise money for charity.
- Development -Should it be something they are interested in, an Installation Assistant could have the opportunity to join the "Installation Trainee scheme" as a route for progression, providing the business has the opportunity available. The pay range and modules for individuals on the training scheme have been set as follows:
Stage 1 Installation Trainee
This covers Modules 1 and 2 of the training scheme with a basic annual salary of up to £16,848 PA based upon a 45 hour week contract.
Stage 2 Installation Trainee
This covers Modules 3 and 4 with an annual basic salary of up to £17,750 PA based upon a 45 hour week contract.
Once a Mate has reached stage 2 they will be eligible to earn Productivity Bonus based on the productivity of the team, they will be able to earn a bonus on all appliances installed that day once the teams daily BPT has been exceeded.
Stage 3 Installation Trainee
This covers Modules 5 and 6 with an annual basic salary of up to £18k PA based upon a 45 hour week contract.
Assessments are taking place week commencing the 12th September 2016 so if you feel you are ready for a fantastic career with excellent progression opportunities then don't delay and apply today