|Job Ref:||204559321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
Senior Engineer (Infrastructure)|
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well-respected and established Consultancy, who are ever growing and looking to add an experienced and determined Senior Engineer to their fantastic team based in Birmingham. This multi-disciplinary Consultancy will offer you the opportunity to be involved in major exciting projects, where you will be working with a highly skilled team on a number of high profile development projects in the UK.
The successful applicant will be leading in the technical delivery of various infrastructure projects, overseeing a completion of designs and the production of and review design documentation including sketches, drawings, reports, calculations and specifications. The candidate will have the opportunity to support the manager in managing the workloads alongside mentoring and supporting the development of the team.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in relevant discipline
* Similar industry experience in Infrastructure Design
* Chartered with ICE or equivalent professional institution. (or working towards achieving chartered status)
Key responsibilities and duties
* Responsible for infrastructure design on land development projects, providing technical input.
* Liaising with other professionals, PBA teams and clients on aspects of various different projects
* Leading with excellent understanding of projects both during design and construction phases.
* Overseeing completion of design, production and reviewing design documentation
* Managing the teams workload by supporting the team leader and other senior colleagues
The successful candidate will start with a very competitive salary, alongside a list of benefits. Within this leading Consultancy, there is an opportunity for career progression and your personal development, where they will support you to achieve all of your career ambitions as a Senior Engineer.
If this fantastic role is what you've been looking for and you believe you have the right criteria and characteristics to join this leading company, you need to send your CV or contact on (Apply online only)