|Job Ref:||204559317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Mobile Electrical Engineer - London - £36-40k|
A competent Mobile Electrical Engineer is required to join one of the UK's leading Engineering firms who provide all-round Engineering services to a vast array of small, medium and large UK based organisations.
Working within a variety of Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors, you will be tasked with the provision of all electrical maintenance units, while ensuring all H&S is compliant and to strict industry required standard.
Duties could include:
* Maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing.
* Provision of electrical maintenance across multiple sectors and providing repairs and minor instillation works.
* Supporting other trades with company remit where electrical faults/problems have been identified.
* Taking ownership of all affiliated tasks at hand, including description of works to facilitate accurate quoting to clients.
* Frequent liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors where required.
* Attendance of review meetings, training days and other extra-curricular professional requirements.
You will be:
* Have H&S site based qualifications, or good industry awareness or 'do's and donts'
* Experience in a similar field, in a full 360 Engineering role
* C&G 2394/95 advantageous but not essential. Full testing and inspection training will be given
* Level 3 Qual in electrical Maintenance OR Engineering
* Qualified to drive company vehicle, attending multiple sites.
For more information, please contact Matt Perry at Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only)