|Job Ref:||204559264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Bonus, Car, Pension, Life Insuranc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Piper Recruitment has a requirement for an Area Sales Manager (North West) with a market leader in the fluid power and power transmission sector.|
If you are looking for a career, you live within easy access to the North West /Warrington area and you can answer Yes to the following 4 questions then I would like to receive your CV without delay:
• Are you an experienced Technical Sales Engineer with a background of dealing with OEM's in the hydrauics, fluid power and/or Power Transmission?
• Do you have experience or qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
• Would you like to join one of the world's leading power transmission and fluid power groups
• Are you able to sell complete electro-mechanical and hydraulic
solutions for mobile and industrial machine drive systems, and be confident in the sale that your clients will also receive a first-class range of servicing, repair, refurbishment and engineering support services?
The Package: £35 - £40k + 20% (Realistic) Bonus, Company Car, 6% Contributory Pension, 5 weeks holiday, Life insurance, Private healthcare. Higher salary will be considered for an exceptional candidate.
The Location: Ideally based within 30 - 40 miles of Warrington
or NW based (West of Pennines)
The Job of the Area Sales Manager (North West):
• Visiting and managing a number of existing OEM accounts within the area and developing new business from existing company database and from own market knowledge and research.
• Defining and agreeing a business development plan and strategy focused on existing and new OEM account development for the entire product range.
• Working autonomously within the area, prioritising workflow and managing time efficiently in line with targets.
• To deliver sales, developing and growing accounts in a bespoke application / project lead capacity.
• Developing and maintaining a close and interactive relationship with all UK sales staff (internal and external) as well as other departments, marketing, operations, customer care, finance and technical.
• To understand customer application requirements. Discuss all technical / commercial aspects and make preliminary and final product selections.
• Creation and progression of new sales leads.
• Creation and progression of new sales opportunities.
• Achievement of (and exceeding) agreed sales targets and KPI's (order intake, turnover, new accounts, activity, etc) .
• Background in Fluid Power and/or Power Transmission machine solutions and associated products:
• Fluid Power Products
o Axial piston pumps and gear pumps
o Axial piston motors and orbital motors
o Cetop valves, stackable valves, directional and proportional
o Hydraulic power packs
o Electronic control systems
• Power Transmission Products
o Planetary Gearboxes
o Slewing Drives & Slewing Rings
o Mobile Planetary Drives
o Helical & Bevel Helical Gearboxes
• HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• Previous experience of business development; account
management; area sales; within the fluid power/power
• Previous experience in a technical /commercial role, (possibly
background in Applications Engineering, Internal Sales Engineers
within relevant sector), advising existing and new OEM's technically.
• Experience in working with OEM's across a range of different
applications / industry sectors
o Green Technologies (Renewables, Waste & Recycling)
o Heavy Duty (Steel, Cement, Mineral Processing, Bulk
Material Handling, TBM)
o Industrial & Stationary Equipment (industrial processing and
material handling equipment)
o Marine (Ports, Offshore, Oil & Gas)
o Mobile and Infrastructure