|Job Ref:||204559222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||widnes||Address:||Post Code:||WA8||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Our client is considered to be one of the largest and most respected Applicators of Protective Coatings to steel, both in an off-site capacity at our own facilities in Cheshire, as well as on-site throughout the UK. |
They have a position that would be for candidate training as junior Draftsmen or Plater in a fabrication or engineering business that are looking for something different?
Our client is looking for a candidate to help with:
1. Reading engineering drawings and assist painters with different areas on jobs which require painting and areas which are masked off.
2. Helping to collate load lists for jobs and tag and mark up for painting.
3. Help put together paint reports to send to clients.
4. Someone who has an interest in learning about paint application with a view to possibly training as an inspector.
5. Liaising with clients over obtaining information to assist the sprayers etc
Skills required are:
- Reading engineering/fabrication drawings
- Methodical and organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
The roll is a junior roll ideal for a part trained plater or draughtsman who wishes to try something a bit different.
Salary is £18-£25k although this is negotiable