|Job Ref:||204559209||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£42000 - £58000/annum Excellent benefits, pension, flexi w||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
Principal Water Engineer|
Relevant engineering degree and chartered engineer status (preferably MICE).
Preferable: Chartered Engineer Professional status i.e. MICE or working towards Chartership
* Knowledge and experience of clean and dirty water non-infrastructure (treatment) and infrastructure (pipeline) works in the UK (preferably in an Alliance setting).
* Complementary skills including knowledge and experience of reservoir and river engineering schemes would be desirable.
* Recent Design and build experience working closely with Civil Contractors, Process Contractors and Supply chain.
* Knowledge of BIM led design (experience desirable).
* Experience of Civils 3D or Revit MEP desirable.
* Providing input into the sector strategy/ business plans, as required, and contributing towards its achievement
* Communicating with team members to ensure that they understand, and become engaged with, sector/discipline business plans
* Proactively managing selected projects (or components of projects), taking responsibility for resource allocation, managing subcontractors, managing the production of analysis and design (including drawings and reports), ensuring the integrity of the overall design (in collaboration with other design disciplines), quality assurance and feedback
Excellent salary and benefits