|Job Ref:||204559193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
SENIOR ESTIMATOR |
(M & E)
£45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
ASTUTE Technical are currently recruiting for a Senior (Mechanical & Electrical) Estimator to work for a National Contractor based in Bristol.
This role is working on a number of AMP6 Schemes on both the Welsh & Wessex Water frameworks
Estimating both infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects which will include work on water treatment plants, sewer lines, storage facilities, flood alleviation, sewer upgrades, combined sewer overflows, storm water and wastewater management.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work alongside the rest of the team to ensure profitability on a number of mechanical and electrical and civil engineering schemes ranging from £30k to £5m in value.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
* Analyse exact tender requirements and identify areas that have implications to the company
* Detailed take-off and production of bill of quantities
* Work on traditional plan and specification and design and build contracts
* Monitor dates for quote returns - provide quote analysis and include selected into tender
* Consider other methods of construction and determine prelim requirements
* Must be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Must have experience of working on heavy civil engineering schemes with good knowledge of construction methods
* Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience within an estimating role
The ideal candidate: -
* will have a working knowledge of the Water industry
* be experienced in estimating on M&E civil engineering schemes
* will ideally hold at least 5 years Estimating experience
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading company with tonnes of scope to progress your career, a fab starting salary and excellent company benefits!
To apply for this role please send your CV
or call me on (Apply online only)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK