|Job Ref:||204559020||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
The Redline Group are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician - Plastic Injection Moulding the Central Scotland area, near to Glasgow, for one of our industry leading Automotive Plastic Injection Moulding clients.|
You will be working on a week day shift pattern covering days and nights operating, maintaining and troubleshooting on machinery for the manufacture of plastic parts.
Essential Requirements - Maintenance Technician - Plastic Injection Moulding:-
- Experience of efficient tool changes for an injection moulding department
- Setting injection mould machines
- Basic machine maintenance, basic trouble shooting and assisting with new tool and material trials
- Knowledge of Polymer Processing
- Experience in the following machinery would be advantageous but not essential - Engel (Victory & Duo) Demag NC4, ABB six axis robots, Kuka Six axis robot, Wittman robots.
- Knowledge or direct experience would also be advantageous - PC, ABS, PC/ABS, PA6, PA6,6 PA12, POM, PMMA, PP, materials filled with glass fibre, Carbon fibre, Talc and flame retardant grades.
To apply for the Maintenance Technician - Plastic Injection Moulding job based in Central Scotland, near to Glasgow, please call Tommy Beazley on (Apply online only) quoting reference TRB-13950/8 or send your CV .
Visit and follow Redline Group