|Job Ref:||204558817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£34000 - £44000/annum Excellent benefits + pension + healt||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Senior Transport Planner|
Excellent package and prospects
This business employs only the best, both technically and professionally. If you are driven by technical excellence, non-conventional design and delivery, creative thinking and progressing your career with a business who works on some of the highest profile and most complex projects globally, then this is your opportunity.
You will have extensive experience of transport planning at a senior level.
* Proficient in the development of Transport Assessments and Statements to support Planning Applications
* Proficient in Transport Strategy and Masterplan work
* Proficient in Sustainable Transport and the production of Travel Plans and other behaviour change material
* Ability to produce clear and coherent analysis and reporting for a variety of transport projects
* Experience of building demand matrices, including data processing, demand modelling and forecasting.
* Ability to work both as part of a sophisticated multi-disciplinary team as well as possessing the ability to work independently to solve problems.
* Degree qualified, you will have experience as a Transport Planner for road and/or public transport studies with the ability to contribute to the success of a range of high profile transport projects.
* Experience of project and client management covering programme, resources, finance and quality control.
* Track record of successfully mentoring and developing junior colleagues and sharing technical knowledge.
* Wider experience of local traffic and transport planning work e.g. network management, traffic management plans, data collection, Business Case development etc
* Support to the Public Inquiry process, or attendance as an Expert Witness at inquiry or appeal
* Chartered Engineer or other relevant professional accreditation (Chartered Membership)
We are holding interviews within the Transportation business and looking for an experienced transport planner. The role will involve supporting the process towards securing planning applications for sites and to undertake and supply support information during master planning and regeneration projects.
You can expect to be active on a number of projects/client accounts at any given time. These can vary in both scale and nature, making the workload extremely interesting.
Excellent benefits and package with this role