|Job Ref:||204562588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Westminster||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum Excellent||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Experience M AND E Site Supervisor needed for a high end site in Oxford Street. |
Our client has been operating for over 20 years and provides hard FM services to the commercial environment. They strongly believe in training and progression and label this as absolutely pivotal to their success. This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to become an essential part of a business and grow with a company!
The opportunity has been made available for an M AND E supervisor to manage a team of 3 at a high end, blue chip client in central London. You need to have previous experience working as a Mechanical and Electrical Supervisor and be happy to undertake a hands on approach and an office approach to your work as this role is estimated to be around a 50/50 split. Also, you need to be happy to work overtime as this site has a lot available.
Keys Areas of Responsibility:
* To arrange and supervise the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the site.
* To manage the BMS and carry out regular plant AND equipment checks as required by the Operations AND Maintenance regime.
* Ensure regular emergency equipment checks including fire and intruder alarms, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers are completed.
* Maintenance program administration
* Supervise and manage contractors providing permits to work and risk an assessment, ensuring that all work is carried out to a high standard, safely and in line with organisational procedures
* To maintain all statutory documentation including risk assessments, fixed asset register, Health and Safety policy, accident book and the fire safety log
* Ad hoc day to day maintenance as required
* Any other reasonable tasks as requested by management
Required Skills and Experience:
* Multi skilled with an Electrical or Mechanical Biased.
* Experience of operating Building Management Systems.
* Experience of working in a high specification environment
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to work at height
* Ability to communicate well with other departments
* Willingness to demonstrate hands on and pro-active approach to the role
* Experience in a supervisory role at a high profile site.
For the right engineer, our client is willing to offer the following as a basic salary and package; £38K - £42K, Company Mobile, 25 Days Holiday, Health Care, Pension Plan and a considerable amount of overtime.
Please send through your CV to be considered