|Job Ref:||204562508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum OT+Van+Bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
GAS ENGINEER - COMMERCIAL/COMBUSTION|
COMMERCIAL BOILER/HVAC MANUFACTURER
Combustion/Commercial Gas Engineer - Leading & established worldwide manufacturer of commercial heating and renewable technology.
Thier products include; pre-mix condensing, oil condensing & pressure jet boilers & renewables (CHP, heat pumps, solar energy systems, biomass, etc).
Based from home and covering the London area, you will join the company as a Commercial Gas Engineer/Combustion Engineer/Gas HVAC Engineer to become one of their Technical Specialists.
To be considered for the role you will live inside or close to the M25 area.
An experienced & qualified Commercial Gas Engineer with solid Commercial Boiler knowledge, you will be customer focused, professional and able to work unsupervised, with basic computer skills. You will also have;
* *Commercial boiler fault-finding & service experience (forced draught)
* *Ideally commercial commissioning experience
* *Commercial ACS accreditation
* *A full UK driving licence.
The remuneration package
* Basic on experience £35-£40k
* Paid travel from door to door
* Overtime over 40hrs
* Daily allowance
* Monday-Friday (40 hour week)
* No out of hours work
* Excellent earning potential
* Company vehicle
* Mobile, fuelcard, laptop, workwear, specialist tools
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays = 33 Days
* Pension 5% contribution
If you want to make a career with a manufacturer who rewards dedicated & focused engineers - then contact Start Monday now