|Job Ref:||204562463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||W2||Address:||Salary:||£250/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
A Flagship Subcontractors, based in West London, are looking for a Mechanical Senior Supervisor/ Site Manager to work a long term contract on a large scale Refurbishment.|
The project will be based in West London, with tube access via the District, Circle, Hammersmith or the Bakerloo line.
With 1 year on the contract, they are looking to complete the project in Summer 2017.
The ideal candidate would be able to start ASAP on a contract basis and interview immediately.
There are optional weekends and nights available at an increased rate but this is optional work and not required.
The company have a strong background in Flagship and Iconic projects across London and the outskirts.
* Manage a team of upto 20 labourers
* Provide direction and coordination to a team of engineers
* Patrol Site and ensure sub-contractors are working to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Ensuring all Staff are adequately trained and adhering to H&S procedures
* Completing any snagging
* Commissioning of all installs
* Management of all tradesmen Direct & Agency (plumbing, pipefitting, welding, duct and trade mates)
* Management of specialist sub-contractors
* Assisting Mechanical Engineer on site with drawings
* Programming of work for trades
* Allocation of materials
* Overseeing the instillation to client specification
* Attending meetings with the client
* Leasing with the client regarding passes and access to areas of work
* Organising out of hours working as well as in hours for operatives
* Site Health & Safety
* Associated site paperwork
* SSSTS or SMSTS required
* CSCS Required
For more information please get in contact: (Apply online only)