|Job Ref:||204562431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
A tier 1 principal contractor is currently recruiting for a permanent Site Agent to work on a major rail project based in Essex|
This project has been valued at £50m.
Reporting to the Project Manager, duties include but are not limited to:
* Controlling health, safety, quality & environmental activities
* Delivery of works to program & budget
* Site Supervision
* Site record keeping and paperwork
* Writing WPP's & Task Briefings
* Previously worked as a Site Agent.
* Modular building experience is a necessity
* Experience working on a major rail project.
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer