|Job Ref:||204562393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||EC2A||Address:||Salary:||£17 - £19/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Mechanical Engineer - Immediate Start - EC2A area |
I'm in need of a Mechanical Engineer to work within a high profile, commercial environment for a 4 month contract in the city of London.
This role is paying between £17-19 per hour.
Please only apply for the position if you have the following qualifications and experience;
• A time served mechanical apprenticeship
• Mechanically trained with at least 2 years experience in the building services/maintenance trade
• Experience working in a multi-skilled environment
• Must have City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client/team member facing role.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
• Fault finding
• Reactive Maintenance
• Lighting & emergency lighting
• 3 Phase power supply
Your hours will be 8am to 5pm one week and 7am to 4pm the next on a rotation with overtime available. Candidates are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a strong desire to excel in their profession.
If this position is of interest to you or somebody you know then please do not hesitate to contact James on (Apply online only)