|Job Ref:||204562386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£280 - £350/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
A Leading Subcontractors, based in Leicester, are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to work a long term, 2 year contract on a large scale New build project in Loughborough.|
The New build Defence and Rehabilitation Centre will include Residential Pavilions as well as purpose build Laboratories and will run for 2 years.
Security clearance is not required.
As work will include purpose build laboratories, it would be ideal for the Engineer to have experience in this, or a similar field, including Educational, Hospital, Rehabilitation or Food Labs.
With 2 years on the contract, the leading subcontractors are looking to bring on board an Electrical Project Engineer ASAP.
As the project is currently at pre-construction stage, an Electrical Engineer with a design and delivery background would be advantageous, but not required.
The Nationwide company have a strong background in Iconic projects across London and the UK and have a turnover of around £800 million per annum.
* Procurement of plant, materials, labour and sub-contractors
* Management of sub-contractors
* Implementing QA/QC procedures
* H&S Management
* General paperwork management; RFIs, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Site diaries, Project programmes, Snagging Lists, O&M Documentation
* General correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies
* Compiling proposals for off-site manufacture
* Design reviews, onsite installation and general problem solving related to unforeseen issues related to the installation of services
* Management of the testing and commissioning of services
* Preparing the site for completion and client handover
* Liaising with the commercial team to conclude the final accounts
* Strong Technical Awareness
* Proven track record of delivering large scale projects
* Longevity at previous employers
* Ability to work to a tight programme
* Experience of delivering projects of at least £5M in M&E value
* Strong leadership: you will be in charge of keeping a large work force motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* CSCS /JIB
* HND / HNC or Equivalent
For more information please get in contact: (Apply online only)