|Job Ref:||204562321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£48000 - £54000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
A tier 1 principal main contractor is currently seeking a permanent Design manager for their exciting £25m rail project in Bath. |
Work will involve power systems to electrify the route and engineering assurance throughout construction. Work under the project will also include modification of platforms and bridges, as well as track lowering where necessary.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for reviewing design management documentation and ensuring its correct use and development when required
* Ensure that the project design is delivered in accordance with the programme
* Monitor the design programme and other design controls
* Ensure the company design procedures are adhered to
* Experience working on a major rail project
* Network rail experience is essential
* Experience within the design of bridges, parapets & OHL.
* Main contractor experience is desirable
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme. If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below!
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer