|Job Ref:||204562312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||NR1||Address:||Salary:||£200 - £240/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
A Leading Subcontractors, based in Central London and Essex, are looking for a Electrical Supervisor/ Construction Manager to work a long term contract on a large scale New build project in Norwich.|
The Laboratory project will be based in Norwich and will be on a long term contract.
Work will include purpose build laboratories, so it would be ideal for the Electrical Supervisor / Construction Manager to have experience in this, or a similar field, including Educational, Hospital, Rehabilitation or Food Labs.
With 1 year on the contract, they are looking to complete the project in Summer 2017. The ideal Supervisor would be able to start ASAP on a contract basis and interview immediately.
The Nationwide company have a strong background in Iconic projects across London and the UK and have a turnover of around £800 million per annum.
* Manage a team of upto 20 labourers
* Provide direction and coordination to a team of engineers
* Patrol Site and ensure sub-contractors are working to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Ensuring all Staff are adequately trained and adhering to H&S procedures
* Completing any snagging
* Commissioning of all installs
* Management of all tradesmen Direct & Agency (plumbing, pipefitting, welding, duct and trade mates)
* Management of specialist sub-contractors
* Assisting Mechanical Engineer on site with drawings
* Programming of work for trades
* Allocation of materials
* Overseeing the instillation to client specification
* Attending meetings with the client
* Leasing with the client regarding passes and access to areas of work
* Organising out of hours working as well as in hours for operatives
* Site Health & Safety
* Associated site paperwork
* SSSTS or SMSTS required
For more information please get in contact: (Apply online only)