|Job Ref:||204562297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||White City||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £29500/annum Excellent||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Are you a qualified & experienced electrician considering new opportunities? |
Are you seeking employment with a business that invests heavily in their staff and has their own training division?
Are you currently a static engineer who wants their travel to site paid?
If the answer to those questions is yes then look no further.
Established for over 35 years, working across London and the South East, our client provides technical, installation and engineering services across the commercial, leisure and critical data environment. They aim to provide a first class service that is continually monitored and improved to maintain and exceed their client's expectations.
They are currently searching for an electrical engineer to work on a large static site at White City
A bit about you?
* You must come from an Electrical background, supported by industry related qualifications and time served experience.
* You must have providing PPM & Reactive maintenance in a commercial environment.
* You must have strong customer facing skills
* To carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance efficiently and effectively.
* To compile risk assessments for all PPM & Reactive works.
* To carry out weekly inspections and raise reactive jobs and complete the works to raise store standards.
* Ensure all work reports and company documents are sent in to the client promptly and within set timescales.
* To attend client meetings and provide reports to Regional Facilities Managers
Ideally you will have the following qualifications:
* 17th Edition Electrical
* City and Guilds NVQ3 (or Equivalent)
* Asbestos Awareness
* L8 Water Legionella
* City and Guild 2391 or 2394 (Desired)
* PASMA (Desired)
* IPAF (Desired)
The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of £29.5K (depending on experience), Zones 1-6 Travel Card, Mobile Phone, 25 Days Holiday & a considerable amount of overtime.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who provide staff with constant training and development throughout employment.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online or call (Apply online only) and ask to speak with Tommy Barnes