|Job Ref:||204562236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£15 - £16/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Mobile Multi-skilled Engineer(Electrical bias) - Immediate Start - Essex|
I'm in need of a Multi-skilled Engineer with a Electrical bias to work in a high profile, client facing environment on an mobile contract for a market leader in facilities maintenance across Essex and Kent.
This role is paying between £15-16 per hour and the position is temp to perm and the permanent salary would be reflective of the hourly rate.
This is a mobile position offering a vehicle and fuel card so a clean licence is a must.
Please only apply for the position if you have the following qualifications and experience;
• Mechanically trained with at least 2 years experience in the building services/maintenance trade
• Experience working in a multi-skilled environment
• City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client/team member facing role
• NVQ/ Electrical Installation Level 3 or City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 & 3
• 17th edition (2382) edition BS7671 electrical installation level 3
• 3 years experience in a maintenance orientated role
• F-Gas Category 1
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
• Fault finding
• 3 Phase power supply
• Water treatments
Your hours will be 8am to 5pm with overtime available. Candidates are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a strong desire to excel in their profession.
If this position is of interest to you or somebody you know then please do not hesitate to contact James on (Apply online only)