|Job Ref:||204562189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||EC1||Address:||Salary:||£300 - £375/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
A Leading Subcontractors, based in London, are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work a long term, open ended contract on a mixture of large scale new build and fit out projects.|
The Mixed use projects will be base around London, including Kings Cross, Gatwick, Hammersmith, Victoria and St James.
Kings Cross - Hotel Refurbishment
Gatwick - Gatwick Airport Upgrade
Hammersmith - Residential New build
Victoria - Mixed Use New build
St James - Mixed Use New build
It would be advantageous for the Mechanical Engineer to have experience in the project that they would be looking after.
With it being an open ended contract, the leading subcontractors are looking to bring on board a Mechanical Project Engineer ASAP.
The Nationwide company have a strong background in Iconic projects across London and the UK and have a turnover of over £100 million per annum.
* Procurement of plant, materials, labour and sub-contractors
* Management of sub-contractors
* Implementing QA/QC procedures
* H&S Management
* General paperwork management; RFIs, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Site diaries, Project programmes, Snagging Lists, O&M Documentation
* General correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies
* Compiling proposals for off-site manufacture
* Design reviews, onsite installation and general problem solving related to unforeseen issues related to the installation of services
* Management of the testing and commissioning of services
* Preparing the site for completion and client handover
* Liaising with the commercial team to conclude the final accounts
* Strong Technical Awareness
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* CSCS / JIB
* HND / HNC or Equivalent
For more information, Please Call (Apply online only)