|Job Ref:||204562167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£31000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Mobile Refrigeration engineer with C02 experience- Kent only (NO LONDON WORK) £33K + Door to Door Travel |
Due to expansion, our Client is looking for an energetic engineer with a can do attitude to join their Team. They are a family run company established for over 35 years specialising in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
They pride there selves in providing excellent customer service at all times. No two days are ever the same. Their engineers cover breakdowns, planned preventative maintenance and service.
You will strive to provide the highest quality of service and maintain a strong working relationship with our customers.
You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing and repairing commercial refrigeration systems including cold / freezer room/ pack systems / supermarket CO2 plant. ( 20 SITES , KENT ONLY)
The refrigeration engineer should have a minimum of five years' experience in a refrigeration role with strong diagnostic and fault finding skills, able to adapt easily to different situations and environments, strong organization skills and work well under pressure.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being part of a team
* Fluency in English, both spoken and written
* Have the right to work in the UK
* F-Gas Cat 1qualified
* CO2 ticket
* Good customer service skills
* Ability to multitask
* Proactive and intelligent approach to tasks
* Full clean UK driving licence
* A minimum of 5 years industry experience
Areas of responsibility will include:
* Servicing and maintaining of refrigeration systems in a commercial/ supermarket environment ( including CO2 plant)
* Fault finding and diagnostic repairs
£33,252K plus Door to Door Travel
Company van ( with Private use) fuel card and tools
1:6 call out with £130 standby allowance
Ample over time
20 Days paid holiday
Genuine career progression opportunities