|Job Ref:||204562148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sedbergh||Address:||Post Code:||LA10||Salary:||£8.90/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Rullion Engineering Limited are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Utilities company based in the Northwest for a Grounds Maintenance Operator on a contract basis. We have been providing our client with experienced Individuals for over 10 years helping to deliver a high number of projects within the Industry.|
You will be responsible for the delivery of grounds maintenance activities in line with the grounds maintenance plan for each site. Ensuring that site standards are upheld on our Wastewater Treatment Works and Network sites on all non-asset areas for the site and complying with the client's standard.
* Undertake grounds maintenance activities on a variety of sites to a schedule provided.
* Carry out physically demanding tasks in an outdoor environment.
* Record the work completed on a corporate system.
* Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and to comply with regulations and internal company policy.
* Identify any site standards improvements during the scheduled visits.
* Work closely with the process and network teams while on their sites.
Knowledge and Skills
* Ability to demonstrate practical experience of Grounds Maintenance in an outdoor environment.
* Able to demonstrate practical experience in using machinery such as ride on mowers, pedestrian mowers, strimmers, hedge cutters and blowers.
* Full driving licence.
* Ability to plan activities on a variety of sites to a schedule provided.
* Able to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent customer services skills.
* Hold NPTC Pesticide Application PA1 & PA6
* Main interaction will be with the Grounds Maintenance Team Leader and Grounds Maintenance Co-ordinator who will provide work schedules and deal with any issues arising