|Job Ref:||204558777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Thurlaston||Address:||Post Code:||LE9||Salary:||£21000/annum Attractive||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer for a large £multi-million packaging company based in Rugby.|
Our client has an excellent reputation built up over more than 40 years as a specialist in contract packing and inventory management for a range of industries.
They are now recruiting a general maintenance engineer. You will be part of a team responsible for:
• Ensuring a seamless and professional maintenance service at all times
• Carrying out planned works & maintenance in all building fabric.
• Representing the organisation to a high standard at all times
To be eligible for this vacancy, it is essential that you meet the following
• Be willing to work Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. (weekends if required)
• All trades will be considered but you must have a recognised
qualification in your given trade (bricklaying, welding, plumbing,
Mechanical engineering etc