|Job Ref:||204558751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
We are working with a total engineering company based in Northamptonshire - offer total engineering solutions from conceptual ideas, equipment specification through to the detailed design. |
They are now looking for a Manufacturing Manager to provide extensive technical solutions, with heavy engineering background.
• The Successful Candidate will have full Manufacturing responsibility, including optimum production methods, design, purchasing functions through to finished products.
• A Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering is essential.
• The right candidate must be a hands-on manager with comprehensive leadership skills, good commercial/client development skills supported by solid technical direction.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• You must have had previous experience with technical detailed engineering management, ability to review improvements within Manufacturing and keep updated with new technological methods.
• You must champion Health and Safety throughout the facility.
• The incumbent will be accountable for coordinating the engineering programming, planning and purchasing needs.
• You will be directly responsibility for scheduling productions jobs in support of engineering and commercial projects that have tight deadlines.
• The incumbent will be responsible for co-ordinating the programming, planning and purchasing needs to support the production requirements. resource planning, cost and schedule control, measuring department performance for safety, customer service, quality and productivity.
• The Manufacturing Manager will also be charged in developing a highly motivated and technical workforce that provides promotional opportunities and advanced technical capabilities.
• You must have solid experience with Quality Management Systems, looking at Continuous Improvement opportunities.
• You must have considerable experience with leading a team in process improvements/implementation.
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Name: Richard Lalchan
Contact Email: NA
Telephone: (Apply online only)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k + depending on experience