|Job Ref:||204558730||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Plus benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
A leading global engineering company, who manufactures a wide range of fluid handling products on a global basis, is looking for a talented ambitious individual to support their sales team by fulfilling an Internal Sales role based from the Company's Bournemouth office. This position will suit someone who has worked in a B2B sales environment and therefore used to dealing with complex issues. The main focus of the role is to support Field Sales Executives to identify and close new business opportunities.|
• Qualifying our CRM database.
• Fielding incoming and making outgoing calls from the direct marketing we have carried out.
• Passing leads to distribution and the external team once qualified.
• Making appointments for the external sales team.
• Send relevant marketing information across to support the external sales team before and on completion of their physical call.
• Create and send quotations / ROI / TCO documents to end users / distributors.
• Help with follow up calls to ensure we have done everything needed to convert enquiries into orders.
• Follow up and process leads from Trade Shows.
• Maintain the CRM customer information in conjunction with the external sales team. Information includes, Opportunities, Contact details, call reports, demo report, follow on appointments and inputting new end users.
• Impeccable time management
• Organizational ability
• Good communication and telephone manner
• A logical mind with good common sense
• Previous experience of supporting an external sales team
• Math's and English qualifications (Grade C or above at GCSE or A Level)
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Sage CRM user
• Has knowledge of the industrial coating's industry
• Some Marketing experience
• Has a technical mind or has had some exposure to engineering type sales.
The role will be based in the Company's Bournemouth office and will attract a base salary of £20-25K plus benefits package after a qualifying period