|Job Ref:||204558715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
My client, a London based consultancy, are currently looking to take on a Structural Engineer with 4 years experience. They typically work on multi storey commercial and residential developments. If you are looking for an environment to support your career in a hands on environment offering a good level of responsibility on projects them this excellent opportunity can provide that.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in Civil Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline
- Qualified to masters level is desirable but not essential
- 4+ years experience
- Experience on projects using reinforced concrete, timber, steel and masonry
- Client facing exposure highly beneficial
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Site inspections and surveys
This position is available due to growth and increased work load, and as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Chris Brewser on (Apply online only) or (url removed) to discuss further