|Job Ref:||204558707||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tipton||Address:||Post Code:||DY4||Salary:||£41141 - £45975/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
An Operations Training Engineer is required to work for a national and leading Electrical Distributor within the Safety and Training division at either of the dedicated training facilities based in Tipton or Taunton. As a Training Engineer you will receive excellent personal benefits as well as career development opportunities.|
As a leading energy distributor in the UK with a first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, on-going development and operational/technical training of staff is of up most importance and the company continue to hold a national reputation for excellence.
Typical duties as a Training Engineer will involve:
* Design & delivery of technical, skills and operational training courses eg. Jointing, Overhead line & fitting skills, substation access, safety documentation.
* Organisation of guest speakers / consultant as well as documentation such as feedback reports and course report.
* Liaison with other trainers and managers to ensure training programmes run and are delivered effectively.
* Advise on, develop and keep up to date with the relevant policy and ensure that the training reflects the current culture and legislation
To be successful in securing the role of Training Engineer you will:
* Have extensive experience of all operational work on the electrical distribution network
* Hold SAP authorisation for switching
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
* Hold a full UK driving licence - candidates need to be mobile throughout the company area to carry out location based training, inspections and meet customers.
In return for being a Training Engineer you will benefit from working for a prestigious and leading brand name within its field, gain opportunities for career and self development and a host of personal benefits (26 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual salary increases, training courses, free parking)