|Job Ref:||204558696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Van, phone, Tablet, fuel card||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Job Title: HVAC Engineer|
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: c£34k + fantastic benefits
Ref No: RLB2402
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!
Due to continual success and growth, my client recruiting an experienced Air Conditioning / Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly growing organisation.
Although this is primary based in the midlands area the location of the applicants is not important.
My client is offering a competitive salary + fully expensed van + phone + Tablet + Fuel Card + 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
As a HVAC Engineer, you will be responsible for the following;
• Be able to carry out the jobs in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
• Carry out regular planned maintenance and repairs on all HVAC systems to make sure they are working safely and efficiently along with ability to identify remedial works required.
• Installation works
• Reactive call out work.
• This is a fast paced environment and the ability to prioritise work to ensure that it is completed within time and budget is a must, this must be done whilst maintaining the customer's expectations and standards.
As a HVAC Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience
• 17th edition or equivalent (Electrical)
• Testing & inspecting (not essential) (Electrical)
• FGAS - (AC)
• NVQ Level 2 & 3 Air-conditioning and refrigeration (Not essential must hold FGAS as a minimum)
• CSCS (Not essential)
• PASMA (Not Essential)
• IPAF (Not essential)
• Good Team working skills
• Flexibility to be able to potentially work extra hours or work away from home if required.
• Able to adapt quickly to changing situations
• Good problem solving skills
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Attention to detail
For more information contact Rachel Bastin on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / NA
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time