|Job Ref:||204558612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£30000/annum Plus Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
An exciting new position has arisen with our client, who is the UK's largest independent electrical re-use and recycling specialist of waste electronic and electrical equipment, are seeking to appoint a Multi Skilled Engineer for their Recycling Facility in the Grantham, Lincolnshire.|
Your role will be essential in keeping the plant running at all times in order to maximise productivity and minimise downtime. You will be a hands on engineer with the responsibility for the successful service, maintenance & repair of all product plant and equipment.
You will oversee the planned/reactive maintenance of our fridge processing facility, including hammer mill, conveyors, pulverisers, grinders, crushers, balers and mobile plant. You will have essential mechanical and electrical knowledge required to deal with PLC's, the ability to fault find, maintain and repair efficiently.
- Follow the maintenance schedule that is in place to ensure that all efforts are made to ensure that all operational plant is running at maximum capacity and efficiency.
- Utilise all downtime in order to identify and carry out preventative maintenance, Repairs and cleaning as required.
- Consider ways in which to increase the operational efficiency and runtime percentage by minimising downtime.
- In co-operation with the Site Shift Managers ensure that the plant is kept in a clean and tidy condition daily, allowing safe and effective maintenance work to be carried out, problems to be identified and a professional appearance to be presented at all times.
- Carry out required maintenance to all areas of site facilities.
- Effectively manage your own time in order to complete all planned, unplanned maintenance, Cleaning and repairs.
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines, to ensure SSOW and correct PPE is worn at all times. Procedures that are in place for permits to work are followed and adhered to at all times, including (Working at height, hot work and working in enclosed spaces) correct manual handling procedures must be followed at all times.
Role related knowledge, skills and experience at entry (progression in Role - Entry Level)
- Experience/Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience/Qualification in Electrical Engineering and understanding of PLC
- Good attention to detail is essential; the role of an Engineer is vital to our operation and the quality of work is the key to success.
- A good understanding or work based instructions or the ability to pick up new ways of working quickly.
- Health and Safety,
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Permits to Work.
- Fabrication. Welding, Structural work.
- Mobile plant
If you feel that this opportunity would fit your criteria, please contact Carey Preece.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment agency