|Job Ref:||204558575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weymouth||Address:||Post Code:||TF9||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Are you looking for a great opportunity within a dynamic, leading company with an excellent reputation?|
Have you got a proven background in Test Engineering?
Are you qualified, or actively working towards completion, HNC or equivalent level (preferably in an engineering/ computing or science / technical related discipline?
If so we want to hear from you!!
The purpose of the role is to develop and perform software and systems testing on a variety of screen-printing machines, Solar product range and associated ancillaries.
As a competent Test Engineer, your testing responsibilities will tend to be broader, as compared to a Junior Test Engineer, in both complexity and diversity. E.g. not only on the level of technical challenge.
You will not only undertake testing of complete modules / machines but also, where appropriate and where experienced, testing of specialised 'options' such as Remote Product Changeover (RPC) or GEM.
- Examine / analyse fault reports and other associated information / documentation.
- Set-up printing machine or specific product module, to exactly replicate/ mimic the conditions when the fault was identified.
- Undertake various tests to verify / confirm that a specific fault has been rectified.
Where appropriate introduce, develop, and document new test specifications.
- Complete, following completion of testing, appropriate test specification documentation and feed results back to relevant people.
Where practicable you will also provide alternative solutions to rectify identified faults, should the fault re-occur during the testing process.
To qualify for this role you must have the following:
- Qualified, or actively working towards completion, HNC or equivalent level (preferably in an engineering / computing or science / technical related discipline) or previous experience working successfully in an engineering/ software environment, ideally undertaking testing responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge / appreciation of all engineering disciplines e.g. mechanical / electrical and software.
- Able to share own expertise and provide guidance and support to other team members.
- Able to work under own initiative with limited guidance required in own area of knowledge.
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to a variety of standard and non-standard problems.
- Able to identify unusual technical problems.
- Able to build stable and useful working relationships.
- Able to develop skills in basic theories, practices or procedures in one or more 'skill-areas' through formal training.
- Able to apply basic knowledge/ skills to own work.
- Able to apply a logical and systematic approach when solving relatively complex problems.
- Able to communicate effectively face to face and in writing with people at various levels in an organisation.
£25,000- £28,000 per annum
Excellent company benefits
If you have experience in test engineering, please apply on-line today