|Job Ref:||204558574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
Junior Mechanical Engineer (English & French speaking)|
£20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Cubiq Recruitment are representing a rapidly growing business that design and manufacture bespoke machinery for the agricultural sector.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hands on engineer from a mechanical and/or electrical engineering background to join a growing team. It most likely you'll be a recent graduate or an apprentice trained (HNC/HND) engineer with an interest in bespoke automated machinery.
You will receive, resolve and record requests from the company's customers for technical support. This will include hands on repairs to the company's machines, as well as providing training on product use, service and maintenance.
This is a very interested role that will involve regular customer interaction, as well as travel across the rest of the UK and France. It's imperative that you can speak English and French fluently.
* Answer technical queries (telephone and e mail).
* Provide technical support on site (product service and maintenance).
* Maintain customer repair records and ensure they are always up to date.
* Deliver product training (product use, service and maintenance).
* Conduct product testing to support continuous product improvement activities and competitor benchmarking and prepare test reports.
* Maintain test facilities and test equipment to agreed standards.
* Deliver customer promises and strive to exceed customer expectations at all times
* Other activities as may be reasonably required to support the Senior Technical Support Engineer.
KEY SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Mechanical and/or Electrical background.
* HNC/HND/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
* Full UK Driving License
* Bilingual in English and French
* IT Literate (MS Office)
If you're interested in the role available please apply via the link provided.
Key word search: graduate engineer, junior mechanical, mechanical engineer, graduate mechanical, electrical engineer, mechanical maintenance, junior maintenance, bilingual, French, france, apprentice, apprenticeship