|Job Ref:||204558530||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
A very well established consultancy based in North London is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates with a broad knowledge of building structures with experience working in Residential and Commercial sectors covering new build, refurbishment and conservation projects. These projects vary in value, typically up to £80M. In this role you will working closely with an Associate Director, mentoring you towards Chartership. This position is available due to increasing workload and expansion.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level and preferably MEng
- Minimum 2 years` experience, ideally 3 years +.
- Working towards Chartership beneficial
- Experience designing residential projects desirable
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Client facing
This position is open due to project wins and an increasing workload. For more information, please get in touch with Chris Brewser on (Apply online only) or (url removed)