|Job Ref:||204558486||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
An award winning and reputable, medium size Structural Engineering consultancy, are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates who ideally have a wealth of experience across multiple sectors from commercial and residential, both new build and refurbishment in all core building materials. Projects vary in value and reach above £100 million.
- Candidates must be qualified to MEng
- Ideally 5 years` + experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Site inspection and surveys
- Experience with managing contracts
- Chartership or near Chartership essential
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Client facing, managing contracts
- Mentoring and assisting graduates development
This position will allow the successful candidate to work on a multi-million mixed development project in London. This opening is available due to work load and business expansion.
For more information please contact Chris Brewser on (Apply online only) or (url removed) 
 mailto:(url removed)