|Job Ref:||204558438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£19000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
Location: Colchester - CO4 5JL |
Role: Docucare Site Technician
Working time: Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.30
This role will suit an immediate starter or someone who can be available within 4 weeks who is looking to gain some valuable experience working for a great company.
Key Responsibilities for a Managed Print Services Operator
- To top up paper in all printers within scope on site on a daily basis
- To top up all toner in MFD`s as and when required (incorporated within the paper top up rounds).
- To receive any call reports from the Help Desk and to manage the process through to resolution and close down.
- Call management and priority setting for devices in A&E will be essential
- To undertake first line maintenance on MFD`s and printers where possible.
- To be first point of contact when printer issues are raised.
- Administer and Maintain Secure Access System (swipe Card Solution)
- To liaise with the Account Manager to ensure that all reports are updated and completed on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis in line with account review meetings.
- To ensure that all toner replacement orders are managed effectively.
- Management of the onsite Eco Box recycling process for the Client
- To ensure that paper supplies are managed at all times.
- To build a positive relationship with the relevant heads of business.
- To assist with other tasks as necessary by the Service Delivery Manager.
- To be aware of all necessary quality standards and performance measures and ensure they are adhered to.
Various other duties that will be relevant to the role as and when needed.
Candidates should be able to work within a team and be self motivated to work alone, and have good customer relation skills dealing with both internal and external customers. A good working knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and e-mail use is essential for this role