|Job Ref:||204557955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halesowen||Address:||Post Code:||B63||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Job title: Maintenance Supervisor|
Location: Commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove etc.
Working for an award winning engineering manufacturing business in the West Midlands as Maintenance Supervisor to assist in the running of the maintenance department.
Assist running the Maintenance department deputising for the Maintenance Manager when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Updating the plant register down to sub asset level
- Reviewing the asset register on the CMMS
- Set up the H&S, PPM and Breakdown modules for all plant and equipment
- Using the information from the CMMS put together weekly KPI's such as Mean Time To Failure and Mean Time To Repair
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with long term projects and upgrades to Plant and equipment.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic business around some interesting machinery who have won awards for their work in manufacturing some very large and unique parts.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line www,technical-network,co,uk
or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion O121 45O 5O2O
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services